- Back to Home »
- Advertising , Concept Design , Fashion/Apparel Design , Graphic Design , Infographics , Promotional Material »
- WSO: Novuhair (2011)
Posted by : Anton Daniel De la Cruz
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
On April of 2011, we had a campaign pitch for Novuhair. For those who don't know Novuhair, it's actually a hair growth serum. The campaign pitch lasted for two tries. But in the end we weren't able to seal the deal.
So here are some of the ideas I pitched in for the Novuhair Campaign.
So here are some of the ideas I pitched in for the Novuhair Campaign.
Barber's Cape: this was actually one of the first few ideas I had that would click very well especially if we would tie-up with Class B-C barber shops and parlors.
Hair Loss Shirt: To possibly boost the awareness on Novuhair, this was my second idea. A Hair Loss Shirt, that would be worn by "Bald-Head Ushers" giving away information flyers of Novuhair. This would in turn grab lots of attention in public.
and lastly an Interactive Infographic Pop-up, that would be pop-up on search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and even Yehey.




